Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Movies at Dog Farm's 1st Annual Pre'Ween!

Hell o Prisoners!

Short diversion.

2013
1st Annual Pre'Ween! 

Brandon coined the term, and hey, what the hell? It's October! The best month of the year! Go ahead and  write up something, and Brandon'll probably put it on Movies at Dog Farm during the month of October. You can shoot it here or there. 



Check out the Movies at Dog Farm's 1st Annual Pre'Ween! page 

Satanic Rites of Dracula (1973), up soon.

Until next time...Keep those fires stoked.

Eternally yours,
Warden Stokely




3 comments:

  1. very cool, sorry i have been off grid... life stuff, sucks... looking forward to your contributions...

    Jeremy H.
    Come Join my WRECKING BALL, it will be a SMASH...
    [Being-Retro]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again... promoting something else I am involved in... thought I would share this with you... this is the label I work for and we want to get a good turn out this year.. Maybe you like and then share?

    13 Days of Chills [2013] Win Prizes and More!
    Brought to you by "Howlin' Wolf Records", go ahead you should check it out! Remember this runs all month long and it's all about the score music from some of your favorite films and the mention of prizes doesn't hurt either.

    http://www.13chills.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeremy
      Sure! I'll post some links. I've been off the grid myself. I checked out 13 chills. How do I become a 13 Chills participant?
      Warden

      Delete